This week there is no theme for Muffin Tin Monday. I chose to do a turtle theme since we just wrapped up both our week studying the letter "Tt" and our pond life project and unit study.
Here is what I created for our turtle themed muffin tins this week:
- turtle sandwiches (cream cheese in between with kiwi slices on top and sliced grape body parts)
- ritz cracker turtles with raisin body parts
- pear turtles with grape body parts
- vanilla wafer turtles (pnut butter in between with pretzels and raisins for the body parts)
- a classic chocolate turtle