This week for Muffin Tin Monday I chose to do a pond theme since we are doing a unit study on pond life for science right now. Here's what I used to fill our muffin tins this week....
- one toy duck
- "fish eyes" (grapes with the centers cut out)
- celery with pnut butter and raisins, we are calling this "flies on a log"
- sliced cucumbers for "lily pads"
- pb & honey sandwiches cut out in a fish shape
- "dirt" pudding with gummy "worms"
I have one of these ready for lunch today for each of my two oldest! The kids are anxiously awaiting their muffin tins! They remember after only one week:-)! Make sure and head over to Her Cup Runneth Over and see what everyone else did this week--and maybe even join in yourself:-)!